- Nearly 80,000 women in the United States are diagnosed with gynecological cancers each year.
- Entire families and their communities are affected by these diseases.
- Your involvement not only heightens awareness, but offers and immediate impact on real lives.
The Baltimore Women’s Classic was built on the support of caring individuals wanting to make a difference in their own lives and the lives of others. There are many ways that you can help.
Your contribution helps others in your own community. Your gift is greatly appreciated! This is how you make a difference:
- $250 pays for groceries and meal preparation services for a woman and her family engaged in treatment.
- $100 pays for housecleaning services for women undergoing treatment and otherwise unable to complete such tasks.
- $50 pays for transportation to and from treatment centers.
We thank you so much for your gift. Learn more about how race proceeds make a difference.